Recently the Twofer and I had a chance to try Kellogg's EGGO Fiber Plus waffles.
The girls had the chocolate chip, and I sampled the buttermilk. What did we think? DEEELISH! You'll notice something VERY BIG is missing as the girls eat their waffles...
A few things to note about these waffles:
- They not only taste really good, they offer 9grams of dietary fiber
- The buttermilk waffles offer 35% of the daily value of calcium
- The chocolate chip waffles offer 20% of the daily value of antioxidants
WIN Free EGGO Waffles AND a Starbucks giftcard!
One lucky reader will receive 2 boxes of Kellogg's EGGO Fiber Plus waffles (chocolate chip and buttermilk) as well as a Starbuck's gift card to really make it a good morning.
Here's how to enter (leave a separate comment with link for each)
1. Leave me a comment telling me how often you eat frozen waffles
2. Tweet about this giveaway and include this link: http://bit.ly/luTiJv
3. Subscribe to TwoferMom via email (click on the coffee mug in the right column)
Giveaway ends Friday, May 27, 2011 at 11:59pm EDT. Winner will be chosen randomly and notified via email. Giveaway open to residents of the US and Canada, 18 years and older. Sponsor will ship prize direct to the winner.
Disclosure: I received a free sample of both products and a Starbucks card myself. All opinions are my own (and the Twofers') and this post was neither approved nor reviewed prior to being published.