Pros(or, why I freakin love these things)
1. Super Delicious...nutty, crunchy, sweet and salty all in one
2. Filling...they definitely take the edge off that 3:00 hunder
3. Portable...come in resealable bags that are great for car trips, a picnic, the beach or the pool.
4. No high fructose corn syrup...real honey and sugar used for sweetening
Cons(or why I might suggest you not try them in the first place cause you're gonna love them)
1. Not Low Fat....but not horrible if you limit it (7 clusters are 160 calories and 10 grams of fat)
2. Addictive...see number 1
3. They won't last very long...see number 2
New Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters comes in four flavors: Honey Roasted Peanut, Granola Nut Clusters, Roasted Almond, and Roasted Cashew.
Get a $1.00 off any bag of Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters (you'll see link at the bottom of the home page) and then tell me what you think!
Product provided by