UPDATE 5/17/10 Winner is....Andrea V.! Congratulations!
It was bound to happen.
I've been writing about going green over at Mom Central for about a month now.
It's about time I tried my luck at the ultimate green....a garden.
I've done some container gardening in the past but was dismayed by the aphids and other creepy crawlies that were all over the place. The idea of spraying future FOOD with a chemical was disturbing. Good thing I found the EcoSMART line of organic garden products.
- are safe around children and pets
- won't harm the environment
- don't contain synthetic toxins or leave harmful residue
Enter to Win your Own EcoSMART Safe Plant and Garden Value Bundle
One TwoferMom.com reader can win the same bundle that I received - a $26 value!
Here's how to enter:
1. Visit EcoSMART and leave me a comment telling me the one product that interests you the most
2. Tweet a link to this post and include @twincident so I can see it (then leave another comment with link to the tweet)
3. Post a link to this giveaway on your Facebook wall (leave another comment with link)
4. Subscribe to TwoferMom via email (click on the coffee cup in the right column and leave yet another comment with your email)
Contest open to US residents of the 48 contiguous states, 18 and over, and ends May 12, 2010 at 11:00 pm ET. Winner will be chosen from valid entries using Random.org and notified via email (be sure to include email in comment form if not in the field).
Good luck and feel free to include a link to your garden images in your comments!
Disclosure: I received a Garden Value Bundle from EcoSMART to review at no cost. All opinions expressed here are my own and this article was not reviewed nor approved by EcoSMART proior to publishing.