Let's talk for a minute about....
A single female dust mite lays 40 to 100 eggs, creating more than 100 new dust mites and 8,000 fecal droppings per month. Dust mites multiply so significantly, that unprotected pillows will weigh 10 percent more after just two years – and unprotected mattresses will double in weight after 10 years.
Pet DanderPet dander consists of the flakes of dead skin shed by cats, dogs, hamsters, and guinea pigs...even those called "hairless"
Mold SporesMolds are tiny organisms that float through the air, often settling in soil, vegetation and rotting wood outside, and enter a home through open doorways, windows, vents, and through heating and air conditioning systems.
Here's what they all have in common:
1. They are gross.
2. They are the most common causes of allergy and asthma
3. They can be prevented simply by using Aller-Ease protective products
Stop whining and Enter to Win!
Now that I've completely grossed you out, stop whining about your loss of appetite and just do something to take care of your dust mite, mold, and dander problem!
Enter to win an Aller-Ease Deluxe pillow AND queen cotton pillow protector!
The Aller-Ease Deluxe Pillow offers superior allergen filtration in a 100% breathable fabric. Plus, it comes with a washable bonus cover, so your pillow stays cleaner longer.
The Aller-Ease Cotton Pillow Protector is 100% cotton so the fabric breathes to give you a good night's sleep while still protecting you from the most common household allergens.
Visit the Aller-Ease site and leave me a comment with one tip to reduce allergies in your bedroom.
Extra Entries (require separate comment for each with links as needed)
- Subscribe to this blog (leave your email in comment)
- Blog about this giveaway and link to this post
- Tweet this giveaway: Suffer from allergies? Win Aller-Ease Pillow and Cotton Pillow Protector --> http://tinyurl.com/cw9x77
- Email this giveaway to 5 friends and cc me: scarytwins [at] yahoo
- Grab the Twofer Thumbs Up button for your blog
Covering my pillows as we speak...